Thursday, April 22, 2010

Importance of Emotional screens in a product.

Hi every one,
Recently when I was looking for some project for testing unfortunately I installed software called IMBooster.Later I realized that this is not the one which I am looking for and I started of uninstalling that product finally when I came to the last step of un-installation I was really pleased with the emotional screen they used and you will not believe that because of that I again installed the software and started using it.

With this experience, as a tester I realized the importance of testing(Checking) emotional screens in the product which most of the products are missing out.

I am sharing the screen which makes me so pleased..



What do u say?

3 comments:

Mohit said...

:) I also noticed the same when I unistalled the application.

Immediatly one thing came in my mind "All that glitters is not Gold."

Although Yahoo! is big name but they left the emotional issue while IMBooster took care of such issue.

With Regards
Mohit Verma

Santhosh Tuppad said...

@Mohit & Saipavan,
I initially saw this kind of emotional bug on Mohit's blog. But good to see one more instance in IMBooster too :)

Saipavan Gubba said...

@Mohit

Yes i agree with you, even i also felt the same.

Thanks
Sai Pavan Gubba